LANON Liquid Silicone Heat Resistant Oven Gloves, Food Grade, CoralAir Liner, 15 Inches Long, Waterproof, Medium
(as of Dec 15,2022 06:18:36 UTC – Details)
Brand: LANON Protection
Material: Liquid Silicone + CoralAir Liner | BPA Free | Food Grade
Length: 15 Inch
Use Type: Reusable
Washing Way: Hand Wash (Air Dried)
Maintenance & Cleanup:
1. Please make sure to wash your silicone gloves after each use. Simply wash gloves with mild dish detergent and hot water, allow gloves to air dry.
2. Be certain to keep the inner lining of your silicone gloves dry and free from water or other liquids.
3. Silicone gloves should be stored in a cool, dry place in order to help extend their lifespan.
1. Don’t use silicone gloves for fire protection, with high concentration chemicals or automotive oil/grease protection.
2. We recommend you don’t wear our silicone gloves while wearing sharp or pointed objects, like rings and other jewelry that may puncture the gloves.
FOOD GRADE LIQUID SILICONE – LANON is the first company to produce liquid silicone gloves. Our gloves are manufactured of temperature resistant liquid silicone, an advanced material that possesses high tensile strength, stands up to daily use, and maintains its performance day after day.
18 GAUGE SEAMLESS CORALAIR LINER – With 18 gauge seamless CoralAir liner, these BBQ gloves are breathable, dexterous and pliable, easy to pull on and off, keeping hands cool and free from sweat. The 15 inches design bring extra protection to your hands, wrists and forearms.
HEAT & COLD RESISTANT – LANON silicone gloves are capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -100°F to 400°F for an extended time and up to 570°F of no more than a few seconds. And the surface of it is waterproof. The gloves are odorless, stain resistant and impervious to grease, easy to clean, wash with mild dish detergent in hot water.
MULTIPURPOSE – The heat resistant gloves are latex free and BPA free, better solutions for people with sensitive skin. They are ideal for oven, barbecue, grilling, baking, cooking, kitchen, smoking, food prep, slicing and shredding meat, washing dishes, or organizing your walk-in cooler.
CERTIFICATIONS – LANON oven mitts for hand protection are certificated by CE 2777, with Standards EN 388:2016, EN 420, EN ISO374-5:2016, EN ISO374-1:2016/Type B, EN407:2004, EN511:2006, and meet CA Prop.65 regulations for phthalates. It also passed the US FDA 21 CFR 175.300 and EU specified requirements test.
Be the first to review “LANON Liquid Silicone Heat Resistant Oven Gloves, Food Grade, CoralAir Liner, 15 Inches Long, Waterproof, Medium”
There are no reviews yet.